Friday 5 February 2016

script

Script

*She looking in the mirror and staying in the bathroom at this time*
Jack- She was a beautiful, smart, funny, normal girl. She would make me laugh all the time. She was perfect….
Until something changed.

Blank screen

*noise of her walking with her heels on*
Blank screen
*The weeknd-the hills starts from shot 13-18*
Blank screen
From shot 21 dialogue-
Amy- “You have been really, really bad to me. I didn’t like how you treated me. Always keeping me second best…”
Jack-“I didn’t I promise you were always MY number one!!”

Amy-“NO, NO, NO!!! DONT LIE TO ME!!”
Jack-“what do you mean?”
Amy-“what do I mean? *laughs hysterically*” “WHAT DO I MEAN? Are you stupid! I always gave you everything-until you wanted to be with your friends more and be with your family.”
Jack- “They had to be a part of my life too. They are my family and friends.”
Amy-“wasn’t I enough?”
Jack-“You were. But they are  family I had to see them sometimes. I love them, I LOVE you…”
Amy-“shut up, shut up SHUTUP!!! I’ve had enough of you talking I thought you would have try to prove yourself to me.”
*Tries to put duct tape around his mouth again*
Jack-“No no, I can prove myself-I promise”
Amy- “How?”
Jack-“Untie me and I can prove it to you.”
Amy-“No! You will just run away like the others did! I have to teach you a lesson!”
Jack-“what do you mean “teach me a lesson”?
Amy *laughs*
Jack- “WHAT DO YOU MEAN!??”
Amy-“You never understood did you?”

Jack- “Understand what?”
Amy- *laughs*
Jack- “THAT’S IT UNTIE ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!”
Amy-“Don’t call me that!”
Jack- crazy Bi…. Amy puts duct tape around mouth
Amy- “That’s better now I won’t have to hear you cry when I kill you..
Jack-tries to breath
Amy *She stabs him in the back*

Blank screen

*sits at a table*
Boy- Yes loves a good brekkie!!
Amy-Yes I know you do..
Boy-eats really fast as he’s hungry (he’s happy) a minute later realises something is wrong and choking on his food

Amy *smiles at the camera*



No comments:

Post a Comment